The weighing electronic SIWAREX WP321 is a technology module for the distributed I/O system SIMATIC ET 200SP.
Due to the diversity and the flexibility of the SIMATIC manager and TIA Portal, it is possible to realize best solutions for small and medium automation systems. SIWAREX WP321 covers typical tasks of non-automatic scales: Both level measurement in silos and bunkers and platform scales can be seamlessly integrated in the automation environment.
The internal update rate of 10ms allows a fast and accurate force measurement, too. Scales in hazardous areas (if so with Ex-interface SIWAREX IS) can also be realized. The configuration package and the “ready for use” sample application offers a very fast development and implementation of customer- and industry specific solutions.
SIWAREX WP321 can be integrated and used in Step7 Classic as well as in TIA Portal
Integration in automation systems: SIMATIC S7-300/400, SIMATIC S7-1200, SIMATIC S7-1500
Communication interfaces: I/O SIMATIC ET 200 Bus, RS485 (SIWATOOL)1
Internal resolution: Up to +/- 2 million parts
- Uniform structure and universal communication through the integration in I/O SIMATIC ET 200
- Parameterization of the scale via operator panel, CPU or PC
- Flexible configuration possibilities in SIMATIC TIA Portal resp. SIMATIC Step7
- Measuring of weight and force with a resolution of up to +/- 2 million parts
- 100/120 Hz measuring rate (efficient 50/60Hz interference frequency suppression)
- Scale internal control of freely definable limit values
- Easy commissioning via software SIWATOOL without SIMATIC knowledge
- Automatic adjustment without adjustment weights possible
- Replacement of module without a new adjustment of scale
- Direct use in ATEX zone 2 possible
- Various status- und diagnostic information
- „Ready for use“ sample application