Intelligent moduls, solutions tailored to requirements
The big bag is a cheap and practical container for conveying and storing bulk goods and has become indispensable over the years. Dumping systems for big bags must meet a wide range of requirements. For example, different big bag designs, purposes and types of space.
The sophisticated system solutions for dumping big bags guarantee:
- Easy handling in transport and docking
- Continuous conveying, even with difficult products
- High standards of safety with protection for the operators, plant and product
- Low-dust discharging
- ATEX-compliant solutions
- Easy to clean
- Meet all customer requirements fully, even in the food and pharmaceuticals industries
- Efficient systems for almost every throughput capacities
- High quality systems and low maintenance costs
The components that make a success
The range of big bag dumping systems from AZO is modular in design and can be easily enhanced to reflect any changes in your production processes. More than 50 years experience in automatic handling of bulk quantities of a wide range of raw materials have created a broad skill and knowledge base that guarantees the best economic solutions for you.
Dumping stations fully tailored to your requirements
Our range includes different dumping stations. The individual conditions of your production line dictate which dumping stations are most suitable for your purposes.
Depending on the bulk goods involved, we use different methods to ensure continuous discharge, even with difficult products.
- Spring tension or chain hoist tauten the big bag outlet.
- Connection systems can be lowered to tension the outlet
- Vibrator or massager device
Smart connection systems
We use various connection systems which keep dust levels particularly low when discharging.
- Fixed twin-ring connection system
- Drop-down twin-ring connection system
- Inflatable collar
Special protection for the product and the operator
The laminar air flow barrier technology provides additional protection for the product and the operator. It ensures that the required OEL ratings are met.
Big bag filling systems from AZO:
Reliable solutions with all the benefits of a system. Flexible modules, individual solutions. With the powerful filling systems from AZO you can achieve optimum benefits from big bags for your production processes. As a reliable partner for raw material and process automation, we offer a range of solutions for filling big bags. These solutions are distinguished by their high level of reliability and operator-friendliness.
There is a big bag filling system based on our intelligent, modular components for every requirement, designed exactly according to your specifications. Flexibility is key. Our flexible filling systems allow you to respond rapidly and easily to different sizes of big bags. Filling systems tailored to requirements from visual to calibratable.
Volumetric filling systems
Different tasks make different demands on accuracy of level control. For internal big bag handling, simple and low-cost volumetric filling systems are the best option. Levels are checked either visually by the operators or by a level indicator in the filler head.
Other products from
Big bag dumping systems from AZO: Flexible, high-efficient system solutions is assigned to following product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1325)
- Size reduction (377)
- Mixing (478)
- Separating, screening, filtering (674)
Plant engineering and processing components (1374)
- Dosing (386)
- Emptying (315)
Conveying, transport, storage (744)
- Fluidising, aeration, air cannons (106)
- Conveyor systems (239)
- Pneumatic conveyors (192)
- Screws (132)
- Vibrating hoppers (63)
- Silos and silo equipment (240)
- Tanks (76)
- Hoppers (121)
- Vacuum conveyors (117)
- Loading and unloading equipment (109)
- Vibrators (70)
- Other conveying, transport, storage equipment and accessories (218)
- Pipe technologies (236)
Safety and environmental technologies (646)
- Process safety (36)
- Non-electrical explosion protection (142)
- Emission protection (218)
- Workplace safety (71)