The Concetti Group specializes in manufacturing weighing, bagging, closing and palletizing machinery for bulk products.
Its extensive experience in this field means that customers can take advantage of the added value offered by multipurpose and reliable automation using the most innovative technologies in both the mechanical and electronic fields.
This great versatility has allowed the Concetti Group to make truly distinctive machinery, satisfying the requirements of advanced and diversified customers in numerous industrial fields such as the animal feed, milling industry, chemical and cementitious products for the building industry.
The Group in figures:
- Established in 1975 – Family-owned activity since 1918
- Yearly group turnover: 25 million euros
- Employees: 155 (+ 54 subcontractors). Among them:
- electronic / mechanical engineers
- engineers dedicated to the technical documentation
- specialized technicians for assembly and technical assistance
- Group premises: in Bastia Umbra, Italy. 11,200 sqm covered surface (factory 8.800 sqm, offices 2.400 sqm)
- More than 1530 lines installed in 47 countries
- 25 sales representatives worldwide