The Hense Loading assemblies Typ Safemount (with TÜV certificate)
The Safemount loading assemblies are very easy to install - on request Hense Wägetechnik provides load cell dummies - this dummies can be replace after the silos are installed. All modules provide integral fixing of their casing to the hopper and can be securely screwed in place with the casing bases or brackets. The loading assemblies are very resistant against horizontal forces and allow thermal expansion of the silo body.
* Load Ranges from 5 - 150t
* No rods or stay bars required
* Stainless steel load cell and nylon coated assembly
* up to 5 years warranty
* ATEX approval for zone 1/2/11/21/22 available
* TÜV approval for 50 and 60t assembly
In addition Hense Wägetechnik offers a retrofit system for existing silos.
With the use of powdered products (like plasicspowder, milkpowder, …) a reliable detection of silo content with filling level probe is not always possible because the product my build an angle of repose or is tending to build bridges. Hense Wägetechnik offers a reliable retrofit solution with strain gauge sensors bolted to the support member (Iegs or skirt) of the silo.
* simple mounting on existing silo legs, support members or skirts
* no down-time and no mechanical reconstruction required
* weight instead of level or volume
* maintenance -free and fail-safe
* cost-effective -especially for large silo