Wysetech Limited manufactures a range of Aero Mechanical Conveyors designed for elevating, conveying and distributing a wide range of powders, granules and flaked materials.
The features and benefits are:
- Dust free operation
- No filters required
- Able to convey products with particle sizes from 5 micron to 20 mm and bulk densities from 20kg/M³ and 4000kg/M³
- No separation of multi density/particle size product.
- Operates at any angle without loss of capacity
- Total batch transfer with virtually no residual product, ideal for weighed batches
- Gentle action ensures minimal product degradation
- Low power consumption from 1.1kw
- Low cost of ownership
- Single drive multipath configurations eliminate the need for multiple conveyors and transfer points
- Compact design
- Robust construction for long trouble free life
- Quiet operation normally less than 75dB
- Ideal for sticky and cohesive products
- Standard units in stock for immediate despatch.
- Simple to install and available in kit form for self assembly
- Easily integrated into existing plant layouts
- Wide range of options
- Operates partially full if required.
- Reduction in product degradation, improving the quality of your product and/or saving you money.
- For abrasive products, the availability of special hard aluminium grade and hardened sprocket rims.
- Dust and airtight system eliminates the exposure of fresh product to atmosphere.
- Compact single drive, multipath configurations reduce transfer points and save space.
- Minimum maintenance
Wysetech staff have over 30 years of knowledge and experience within the powder and bulk handling industries. We are proud to be a technological market leader in pioneering new and innovative designs and solutions. We pride ourselves on maintaining market leadership and also meeting the continually changing requirements and demands of our customers.
We provide equipment and solutions with superior performance characteristics that exceed our customers’ expectations and minimise ownership costs
The full range of Wysetech equipment and spare parts is designed and manufactured to exceptionally high standards and is fully compliant with CE directives and supporting standards, ensuring safe, trouble free operation.
We also benchmark ourselves in offering an unrivalled after sales service.