Not for nothing is our motto "explosion protection made simple".
Our aim is to make explosion protection in industrial plants as simple and efficient as possible by using smart ideas and developing innovative design solutions. But we never compromise on safety and functionality. We put our passion, our know-how and all available resources into creating protective systems, which are
- easy and convenient to use
- economical and
- environmentally compatible.
Our guiding principle is to question everything that has so far been common practice in explosion protection. We think out of the box, look over the fence and pick up ideas from other disciplines. We experiment with new construction approaches and think about how to simplify complicated processes. And we are not satisfied before we have achieved real improvements in the everyday plant operation.
Of course our protective systems are certified according to the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and one hundred per cent "made in Germany".
Our success is based on the experience and skills of our team members and business partners, not least those of the company founder Dipl.-Ing. Peter Reitinger. We develop explosion protection solutions tailored to the real needs of plant owners. Building on our expertise and on an ongoing exchange with our customers, we provide practical solutions to practical challenges.
We focus on:
- the design and manufacture of equipment and protective systems intended to be used in explosive atmospheres (with EC Type Approval according to Directive 94/9/EC)
- the analysis and optimisation of process engineering projects
- the development of solid concepts for plants and machines with the aim of meeting all statutory requirements related to explosion safety
- the assessment of existing plants with regard to ATEX conformity and, if appropriate, the presentation of targeted proposals for efficient and cost-effective retrofit measures
- the construction and upgrading of ATEX-compliant silos
We use state-of-the-art CAD and FEM software and manufacturing facilities and cooperate with highly qualified partner companies.
Being a rather small, independent business, we can respond to your specific requirements quickly and flexibly.
rexotec AG offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Safety and environmental technologies (646)
- QC, QA and QM (104)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (575)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)