We pride ourselves not only on our service, but also on the exceptionally high quality of our finished products. As we work closely with large international companies, it is expected that we supply consistent, high quality products with full production traceability, material certification and inspection of components and finished products as part of our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
As a result of our drive towards continuous improvement, along with the utilisation of modern materials in production, we have invested in;
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (Ferranti Merlin)
- Klingenburg PFSU 1250
(Complete graphic analysis with GFM software)
- Portable measuring arm (Faro Edge Plus)
- Mazak 5 axis CNC machining centre
- Doosan Puma CNC lathes
Our in house materials scientist works closely with steel suppliers and independent laboratories to ensure product quality, whilst constantly reviewing customer feedback in order to provide quality solutions for even the most arduous or bespoke applications. We also strive to continually improve our production and materials processing for standard products and components, utilising the latest machinery, materials, heat treatments and coatings.
We have worked hard over the past 40 years to ensure that a chain, sprocket or gear stamped ‘Brooks’ is synonymous with British precision and quality.
Brooks Ltd - Conveyor Chain offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (528)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (430)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (285)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (372)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (377)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (228)
- Pharmaceutical (492)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (347)
- Food + Feed (520)
- Processing (589)
- Other branches of industry (430)