Anval has built a reputation as the market leader in design and manufacturing of Rotary Valve, Feeders, Airlocks, Single or Double Flap Valves, Slide Gate, Floating Shoe Rotary Valves and Blow Seals.
Anval are constantly developing and widening their range of equipment to cater for the increasingly demanding needs of their customers. While most industries routinely handle powdered substances en-mass, each material will have specific needs that will need to be tailored to ensure efficiency is maintained. From simple powder to raw coal, sticky biomass to abrasive alumina. Anval’s in-house engineering teams have provided solutions to a dazzling array of material handling problems.
Anval prides itself on using simple and robust design solutions to effectively fulfil customers’ performance requirements. Committed to customer satisfaction, Anval will not only provide an effective design solution, but will also ensure spare parts supply and full service support throughout the life time of the product.
Being a customer centric organization, Anval believes in providing high quality, customized products and services to facilitate customer’s business model in all possible ways.
The simplicity of the Anval designs means a relatively low maintenance requirement even under harsh operating conditions.
Our products and solutions have proven themselves across a wide range of industries and in some of the most demanding applications. We are proud to be the preferred suppliers of valves for the world’s top mining and bulk material handling companies.
To know more visit us at www.anval.net or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor videoPlay video
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
Anval International Pte. Ltd offers you products from these product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1325)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (113)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (53)
- Optical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (19)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material and accessories (100)
- Size reduction (376)
- Mixing (479)
- Separating, screening, filtering (672)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting (217)
Plant engineering and processing components (1374)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (190)
- Calcination plants (43)
- Recycling plants (54)
- Sintering plants (11)
- Vacuum plants (71)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (91)
- Dosing (386)
- Emptying (314)
- Conveying, transport, storage (744)
- Pipe technologies (236)
Packaging and filling (289)
- Filling equipment (214)
- Packaging technology and accessories (114)
- Safety and environmental technologies (641)
Basic processing in the pharma industry (307)
- Plants and equipment for the manufacture of solid products (213)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (577)
- Pharmaceutical (492)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (347)
- Food + Feed (520)
- Processing (589)
- Other branches of industry (430)