Buschjost was founded in 1933 in Bad Oeynhausen and started the production of solenoid valves in 1953. Since 1967 Buschjost was part of the Herion-group. With the integration into the English IMI - Norgren group in 1997 Buschjost became a global player in the market for process valves.
Norgren is a division within the British IMI group with an annual turnover of 1.6 Mrd. £. Norgren is one the leading suppliers of motion and fluid control solutions world-wide. The sales and service network stretches out over 70 countries and is experienced in the successful completion of multinational projects.
Broad range of products:
– Process valves for liquid and gaseous fluids
– Diameters: 1 up to 150 mm
– Pressure range: vacuum up to 350 bar
– Connections: threads DIN, NPT and flanges acc. to DIN and ASME
– Housing material: brass, aluminium, gray cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel and high-end plastics
Based on our standard programme we develop, design and produce tailor made valve solutions for a wide range of applications.
Buschjost GmbH (IMI Precision Engineering) offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Measurement, control, automation (348)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)