RAYMOND BARTLETT SNOW Division of ARVOS Gorup is a leading supplier of engineered products, services and technologies that address size reduction, classification, and thermal processing applications for a wide variety of industries worldwide.
Raymond’s long established capability to supply processing equipment and systems has been the key to the success of their product line, which is the result of years of specialized experience in the design, development and application of reliable equipment.
The company provides a range of services from the initial equipment concept and development, through testing, design, manufacturing, start-up and commissioning. A highly trained technical staff, pilot plant testing facility, OEM replacement parts, and aftermarket products and services, supports Raymond equipment.
Typical materials processed include barite, biomass, coal, gypsum, kaolin, limestone, petroleum coke, soy products and talc.
Raymond® Pulverizing Products and Systems
Roller (pendulum) Mills, ImpTM (horizontal high speed impact) Mills, Bowl Mills, Vertical (vertical high speed impact) Mills, Cage Mills, Mechanical Air StreamTM Classifiers, Hybrid Turbine Classifiers, Integral or Instream Classifiers, Drying Systems, Flash Calcining Systems.
Raymond® Control Systems & Software
Raytrol-II Control Systems, Raytrol OptiMill Software
Raymond® Laboratory Facilities & Pilot Plant Testing
Size Reduction/Pulverizing Testing, Particle Size Separation Testing, Thermal Testing, Moisture Analysis, Particle Size Distribution Analysis, Abrasion/Grindability Analysis, Research and Development
Raymond® Aftermarket Parts & Service
Original Replacement Parts, Premium Wear Parts, Diagnostic Equipment, Maintenance and Service, Conversions and Upgrades, Rebuilding and Refurbishing, Equipment Training Seminars
Barlett-SnowTM Thermal Products and Systems
Rotary Calciners, Rotary Coolers, Rotary Dryers, Rotary Kilns, Flash Drying, Flash Calcining Systems
ARVOS GROUP RAYMOND BARTLETT SNOWS offers you products from these product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (112)
- Size reduction (372)
- Mixing (472)
- Separating, screening, filtering (666)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting (222)
- Drying of powders and bulk solids (295)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)