KUKLA is a special manufacturer of weighing devices producing - with more than 70 staff members - weighing and dosing systems for the continuous detecting, weighing and dosing of bulk materials of all kinds.
Due to grown know-how paired with permanent innovation and high flexibility we have succeeded in applying our products in all industries wherever bulk materials are moved.
The range of production includes belt scales and weigh feeders, loss-in-weight-feeders, impact flow meters and much more besides.
Our acting is coined by reliability, predictability and straightness. Reliable staff members are carriers of this knowledge and thus potential and pride of our company. Best know-how and newest technology stand for our company. As family business of many years we also build on our tradition and experience. Long-term partnerships with our customers and staff members as well as continuous improvement in production, capacity and quality coin our thinking and acting.
As a result of more than 70 years of production, continuous development and innovation technically perfected and easy-to-maintain versions are available. The engineering of mechanics and electronics as well as the entire manufacturing is made by KUKLA in Vöcklabruck, therefore short times of delivery and supplies of spare parts are guaranteed for decades. Openness for new ways and flexibility in employing matured standardized elements permit customized solutions which make us competent partners.
KUKLA Waagenfabrik GmbH & Co KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (190)
- Dosing (385)
- Conveying, transport, storage (737)
- Pipe technologies (235)
Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Equipment at field level (184)
- Systems at automation level (74)
- Systems at ERP level (17)
- Basic processing in the pharma industry (310)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)