ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, ILC has provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. We provide:
- Bulk Packaging and Processing Systems to the food, chemical, and personal care markets.
- Powder Containment and Processing Systems to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical markets
- Respiratory Protection Equipment and Environmental Safety Solutions to the industrial, pharmaceutical, and healthcare markets
- Rapidly Deployable Flood Protection Systems to the commercial and municipal markets
- Advanced Space Suits and Space Inflatables to the space market
- Airships, Aerostats and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to the aerospace market
Our international engineering and production facilities coupled with a network of global representatives support customer needs around the world. Behrman Capital is the majority shareholder of ILC Dover.
ILC Dover – creating what’s next.
ILC Dover offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (1374)
Packaging and filling (291)
- Filling equipment (215)
- Packaging technology and accessories (115)
- Measurement, control, automation (343)
- Safety and environmental technologies (646)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (576)
- Pharmaceutical (491)
- Food + Feed (518)