We measure it.
The demands placed on practice-oriented measurement solutions are becoming ever more complex and individual. Testo has made it its job to recognize the demands of customers from industry and trade, and permanently to involve itself in new technology. Thanks to its own research, Testo takes on a pace-setting role in the market. Real innovations in the field of sensors, but also progress in microelectronics, data storage or communication with other electronic devices such as PCs, benefit all Testo customers. This combination of years of practical experience and proximity to the customer with attention to theory increases the usefulness of Testo measurement solutions.
Employees from all disciplines: physics, chemistry, electronics, process technology and micromechanics carry out applied research in sensor and measurement technology. Testo is involved in cooperation with universities, works closely with national institutes and is represented in a number of committees dealing with innovative sensor technology world wide.
Testo offers certified calibration in accordance with all valid guidelines (such as ISO 9000ff, QS 9000, DKD, ÖKD, Cofrac, NIST, GMP, HACCP, FDA) and various services. Calibration takes place in our own accredited laboratories.
With well-engineered measuring instrument variants and services for a broad range of applications, Testo commits to the future again and again. 2500 employees and 30 subsidiaries guarantee a world-wide profile.
Testo SE & Co. KGaA offers you products from these product groups:
- Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Safety and environmental technologies (649)
- QC, QA and QM (104)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)