The Liebherr family business was established in 1949 by Hans Liebherr. Today Liebherr is not only one of the world’s leading manufacturers of construction machinery but is also an acknowledged supplier of technically innovative user-oriented products and services in numerous other fields. Over the years the family business has grown into what is today a group of companies, employing a workforce of approximately 42.000 in more than 140 companies on all continents.
The decentrally organized Liebherr Group is divided into company units of manageable size, operating independently.
- Job Report FMS II RIELA Getreide und Maistrocknung_Riela grain drying.pdf
- Liebherr_Messwertstreaming Sensor_Streaming Sensor.pdf
- Über 30 Jahre Feuchtemesstechnik
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
Liebherr-Mischtechnik GmbH Bereich Messtechnik / Sensortechnologien offers you products from these product groups:
- Measurement, control, automation (342)
- Safety and environmental technologies (641)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (528)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (430)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (285)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (372)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (377)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (228)
- Pharmaceutical (492)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (347)
- Food + Feed (520)
- Processing (589)
- Other branches of industry (430)