Nilfisk Industrial Vacuum Solutions
Industrial vacuums, pneumatic conveyors, centralized vacuum systems and high power vacuums are all within the products range supplied by Nilfisk Industrial Vacuum Solutions.
The continuous developments of the products have made Nilfisk among the leading manufacturers in this field.
Nilfisk Industrial Vacuum Solutions is a division of the Nilfisk Group.
Our customers are manufacturers, who need to clean and recover solid and liquid materials. According to the different needs, we can supply mobile vacuums or fixed installations.
Some companies have to collect and eliminate various kinds of waste: powders, seeds, flours, toasted products, debris, shavings, textile fibres, oils, waters, etc. Others must convey mixtures and compounds inside the machines for packaging or suction of dangerous materials, explosive powders or flammables.
Nilfisk machines have gained the most selective international certificates such as ATEX, TUV (L,M,H) GS, EX, CESI thus assuring total safety in any working place.
Our range of industrial vacuums goes from 0,5 up to 100 Hp.
We have 50 basic models which can be customized in more than 500 variations, able to solve any problem in all industrial fields worldwide.
The continuous development of our range is granted by a never-ending search for new applications, in cooperation with University research institutes and by R&D Department in collaboration with marketing and the product managers who enable our product to meet the requirements of the customers.
Features of our products
• High quality of raw materials and components
• Absence of mobile parts and/or transmissions
• High reliability and reduced noise
• Easy use and maintenance
• Compliance to international safety regulations.
Customer care service
• ADVICE: phone and on-line advice by trained staff
• Training: continuous technical, commercial and marketing training at Nilfisk-CFM headquarters
• Support: availability of technical, commercial and promotional literature always updated.
Our organization for your advantage
Our headquarters, on the Apennines, midway between Modena and Bologna in Italy, include production, administration, marketing, R&D, back offices, ready to give you any answer: our customers service speaks Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
Our show room and training centre includes a technical laboratory, fitted for technological development, a training laboratory for up-dating of salespeople and a permanent exhibition of our product range.
Nilfisk is present worldwide.
Nilfisk GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
Safety and environmental technologies (649)
- Emission protection (218)
- Workplace safety (72)
- Plant cleaning (97)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)