The LUM GmbH is one of the leading producers for analytical devices for dispersion analysis and particle characterization.On the basis of longtime experiences in the field of fluid mechanics, rheology and colloid chemistry the company, founded by Prof. Dr. D. Lerche in 1994, has developed the innovative STEP-technology®, which is the technical platform for different product lines. The produced measuring equipment is used for the fast, reliable and comprehensive characterization of any demixing phenomena in dispersions. The innovative devices are part of standard laboratory equipment in leading international companies of chemical, food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. Due to an effective network with national and international partners, latest research results are transformed into the present products and commercialized as new applications and devices. The portfolio is contineously extended. LUM GmbH offers a wide range of contract research and analysis in the competence fields, too.
In December 2004 the LUM Corporation was founded in Boston, MA, USA, as LUM's own subsidiary, responsible for the sales in the NAFTA-region. The global LUM-sales network covering more than 40 countries at present is still expanding. LUM GmbH is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Dispersion Analyser LUMiSizer, Stability Analyser LUMiFuge, Separation Analyser LUMiReader, Demixing Tester LUMiCheck, Adhesion Analyser LUMiFrac, Separation X-Ray Analyser LUMiReader X-Ray, Contract Analysis: Shelf-life & Dispersion Stability testing , High Resolution Particle Size Distribution & Tensile Strength Measurement
LUM GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Other C&I, automation and instrumentation equipment and systems (24)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (159)
- Nano particle technologies (135)
- QC, QA and QM (104)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Other branches of industry (428)