The Endress+Hauser Group
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. The Group employs 13,000 personnel across the globe, generating net sales of 2.1 billion euros in 2015.
With dedicated sales centers and a strong network of partners, Endress+Hauser guarantees competent worldwide support. Our production centers in 11 countries meet customers’ needs and requirements quickly and effectively. The Group is managed and coordinated by a holding company in Reinach, Switzerland. As a successful family-owned business, Endress+Hauser is set for continued independence and self-reliance.
Endress+Hauser provides sensors, instruments, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as analytics and data acquisition. The company supports customers with automation engineering, logistics and IT services and solutions. Our products set standards in quality and technology.
We work closely with the chemical, petrochemical, food & beverage, oil & gas, water & wastewater, power & energy, life science, primaries & metal, renewable energies, pulp & paper and shipbuilding industries. Endress+Hauser supports its customers in optimizing their processes in terms of reliability, safety, economic efficiency and environmental impact.
Founded in 1953 by Georg H Endress and Ludwig Hauser, Endress+Hauser has been solely owned by the Endress family since 1975. The Group has developed from a specialist in level measurement to a provider of complete solutions for industrial measuring technology and automation, with constant expansion into new territories and markets.
For further information, please visit www.press.endress.com or www.endress.com
Endress+Hauser Messtechnik GmbH+Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (342)
- Other C&I, automation and instrumentation equipment and systems (24)
- Equipment at field level (180)
- Human-machine interfaces (28)
- Systems at automation level (71)
- Systems at ERP level (16)
- Safety and environmental technologies (641)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (528)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (430)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (285)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (372)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (377)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (228)
- Pharmaceutical (492)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (347)
- Food + Feed (520)
- Processing (589)
- Other branches of industry (430)