The main activity of CT Datentechnik is the development of software and computer systems for the control and monitoring of batch processes in the rubber industry and in the friction lining production.
The success of many years results from excellent knowledge of the named industrial sectors and a competent development team which improves our products continuously. Due to these qualities CT Datentechnik is competitive worldwide.
Sectorial enhancements and continuing education are close to our heart. We participate actively at several research projects.
Furthermore you will meet us or our employees at seminars, conventions and fairs.
We feel a particular liability and responsibility for young people. Therefore – in addition to experienced engineers – we always employ some trainees in our firm.
Generally accepted is our outstanding customer service. If you need any support while using our products, we are available immediately. By request also by night and at the weekend.
- long-lasting experience at the systems integration in the rubber- and friction lining-industry
- turnkey solutions
- rapid support and permanent updates
- over 95 mixer lines run with our system CCS2000
- more than 15 different ERP-interfaces realised
- independent of manufacturer and type of PLC
- worldwide references (e.g. in North and South America, Asia, Africa)
- mostly configuration of the facility infrastructure
- quickest installation and commissioning
- online language switch incl. Asian fonts
CT Datentechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (343)
- Systems at automation level (72)
- Systems at ERP level (16)
- QC, QA and QM (102)