Thames Side Sensors Ltd is a Worldwide Leader in Industrial and Process Weighing technology, thanks to our 4 main obsessions: Premium Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Exceptional Customer Service.
With our origins in the 1970s, we have significant experience that allows us to offer cost-effective solutions for a diverse range of applications. Our product range comprises high performance load cells with innovative and unique mounting assemblies, connected to reliable, rugged and user-friendly instrumentation - in 2 words: Total Reliability.
Our process weighing load cells and mounting assemblies are available in capacities from 5kg up to 1000 tons. Several of our products, including the LeverMount® and MasterMount® are patented designs that allow fast and easy installation & replacement without specialist tools or lifting jacks; this keeps installation costs to a minimum. Our mounting assemblies are designed according to Eurocode 3 practices.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to Quality, demonstrated by our certification to ISO9001:2008 and our exceptionally low warranty claim rate. In addition, we are always aware of the 'cost of ownership' in times of economic instability. Therefore, as well as offering a 5 Year Warranty on most of our load cells we believe that you will find the quality and reliability of our products and customer service unmatched.
Our primary warehouse is located in Reading, United Kingdom, where we carry a high level of stock and can usually offer a next-day-delivery service in the UK or a 1-3 day service within Europe. For larger projects where we do not have immediate availability, our delivery times are very competitive and we’re very proud of our "on time" delivery performance.
As part of a major group of companies, we have great financial strength and, with our proven technical edge, we have a very solid foundation for continued success in the future.
Thames Side Sensors Ltd offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Dosing (385)
- Emptying (311)
- Conveying, transport, storage (737)
Packaging and filling (291)
- Filling equipment (216)
- Packaging technology and accessories (115)
Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Equipment at field level (184)
- Systems at automation level (74)
- Systems at ERP level (17)
- Safety and environmental technologies (649)
Basic processing in the pharma industry (310)
- Plants and equipment for the manufacture of solid products (214)
- Apparatus and plants for the manufacture of liquid products (125)
- Apparatus and plants for the manufacture of semi-solid products (117)
- Apparatus and plants for the manufacture of bioprocess products (66)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)