The Mucon brand has been associated with bulk solids handling equipment since the late 1940s. In this time it has sold literally millions of products around the world to a wide range of industry sectors including Food, Pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics, glass and ceramics, etc.
Products in the Mucon portfolio include;
- Iris Valves
- Slide Valves
- Disc Valves
- Material Discharge Aids
- Hygienic Butterfly Valves
- Level Probes
In addition to having a wide range of outstanding high quality products, Mucon has a wealth of technical and application experience. This value added service is invaluable and has ensured for the past sixty years that Mucon products have become the de facto choice of Process, Production and Maintenance Engineers all over the world.
Mucon is covered by an ISO9001: 2008 quality management system and produces many of its products with ATEX accreditations.
Our strategic vision for Mucon sets out a path built on our long heritage, always seeking growth through product and market development that provide high quality solutions for the global powder handling industry.
In the meantime, we will continually strive to exceed our customer expectations with regards to delivery, quality, service levels and product reliability.
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
MUCON offers you products from these product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material and accessories (100)
- Size reduction (372)
- Mixing (474)
- Separating, screening, filtering (669)
Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (190)
- Emptying (311)
- Conveying, transport, storage (737)
- Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Safety and environmental technologies (646)
- Basic processing in the pharma industry (308)
- QC, QA and QM (104)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)