When established in 1990, MIX® prime objectives were simply “To design and manufacture mixing systems suitable for the treatment of different products”. The recruitment of a combination of high-experienced staff and qualified engineers enabled MIX® to quickly confirm itself as a worldwide supplier in the mixing and blending market place. In view of the positive trend, of the further expected growth of the business and the continual rooting into international market places, MIX® has enlarged in 2007 its main location in Cavezzo, and now has over a 10.000 square meters (out of total 20.000 square meters), with new technologies for planning and manufacturing.
Supported by a constant research and development programme MIX® has successfully introduced a wide range of top quality products at competitive prices. The innovative designs of many standard products provide simple solutions to many of current material handling problems. Today many companies working in sectors such as food, chemical, pharmaceutical, industrial, building, ecology, laboratory and feedstuff are utilising the MIX® product ranges in many different application fields. MIX® s.r.l. has established a close cooperation with the leading industries in many market’s sectors; an important advantage coming from this cooperation is the receiving of exact information from the Customer. Once the information has been analysed from MIX® staff of process engineers, the same information is developed in order to provide the Customers with a better product / service. Moreover, MIX® s.r.l has also designed an innovative range of accessories and product solutions for the different requirements of most applications, and has enlarged its product division:
- Mixing Division: Mixers, Stirred bunkers, Granulators, Reactors, with a volumetric capacity from 2,6 to 26.000 litres, in batch or continuous process with ploughshares, MIX® paddles, ribbons, paddles. These machines, supplied in carbon steel, wear resistant material, AISI 304, AISI 316, are suitable for mixing, granulation, homogenization drying processes also with the presence of chemical / physical reactions under vacuum or pressure conditions, with the aid of either an external heating or cooling jacket.
- Filtering Division: dust collectors and relevant accessories for the environmental dedusting, pneumatic conveying in pressure, vacuum conveying. The dust collectors are available with sleeve, cartridge, cartridge SKYFILTER® and pocket filtering elements, with pulse air jet cleaning, with shaking and with vibrator cleaning systems.
- Interception Division: Butterfly valves, Slide valves (complete with manual, motor driven, pneumatic actuators) and Pinch Valves.
- Safety Division: Level indicators with Membrane or with Paddle / Manholes / Pressure relief valves, XILOMIX® Silo control systems and accessories for silos.
- Extraction Division: Discs / Pads / Nozzles for aeration / Control sets for aeration systems
- Conveying Division: manufacturing of XIMIX® Loading bellows for tank trucks, open trucks and crowds, and relevant accessories.
The achievement of the industrial patents, the numberless patents pending registered in Italy, and the enrolment at the Italian Department for National Research (502811 WU) repay the efforts of MIX® for the achievement of its results.
All MIX® products are supplied with their Manufacturer Declaration 98/37/EC and its Business Management System is in conformity with the UNI EN ISO 9001-2000 (VISION 2000) standard. The products can be built besides in conformity to the European Directives ATEX 94/9/EC (technical files deposed at the TÜV NORD CERT), and to the Directive 97/23/EC PED.
Mix SRL offers you products from these product groups:
Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (112)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (54)
- Mixing (472)
- Separating, screening, filtering (666)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting (222)
- Drying of powders and bulk solids (295)
Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (190)
- Bellows (30)
- Coolers (55)
- Reactors (58)
- Emptying (311)
- Conveying, transport, storage (737)
- Packaging and filling (291)
- Measurement, control, automation (348)
- Safety and environmental technologies (649)
Basic processing in the pharma industry (310)
- Plants and equipment for the manufacture of solid products (214)
- Apparatus and plants for the manufacture of semi-solid products (117)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Other branches of industry (428)