The foundation stone for top quality is layed before the intrinsic mixing process.
The actual possibilities of automation and rationalisation of dry and liquid ingredients for feeding of mixing, kneading and agitating processes are shown below
- Storage and discharge of major quantities: The supplying tank trucks are coupled to the silo filling pipes and the major quantities are blown into the outdoor silos by means of pressure conveying technology
- Supply, discharge and storage of medium components: There is a sector for material provision with big bag discharge stations and feeding hopper stations for bags.
- Safety screening of incoming raw materials: Due to the new HACCP-regulation it is expedient to do a safety screening.
- Conveying, dosing and weighing of major components: Pneumatic conveying systems are enforced in comparison to mechanical conveying systems.
- Vacuum weighing systems for many components: Formulas are getting more and more complex. Therefore vacuum weighing systems are predestined because it is possible to get to one point with many pipes.
- Automatic, precise weighing of minor quantities: The round version of the AZO COMPONENTER® is a success for more than 20 years.
- DosiBox® with DOSINENTER®: The DosiBox® with integrated dosing is a new system which can be used reusable.
- Operator guided, manual weighing of minor quantities: A central, operator guided, manual weighing unit makes sense if micro quantities have to be weighed, but a fully automation is not profitable due to there consistency or percentage in the formula.
- Fully automatic weighing stations: The cycled version of the COMPONENTER® offers an optimum solution for weighing of many ingredients with a very high batch frequency.
- Handling of liquid components: Major quantities are supplied in tank trucks and stored in tanks. According to consistency of the used raw materials the tanks has to be insulated of heated.
- Importance of process IT in regard to systems availability: If formulas change, if reaction on market trends is necessary or if capacities have to be extended, the process leading and visualization technology get a special task in the feeding process.
All process has to be coordinated optimally and should be integrated in the mixing process seamlessly without interface problems in order to provide a basis for the top quality of the mixtures.
AZO GmbH + Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1326)
Plant engineering and processing components (1374)
- Dosing (386)
- Emptying (315)
- Conveying, transport, storage (744)
- Pipe technologies (236)
- Packaging and filling (291)
- Measurement, control, automation (343)
- Basic processing in the pharma industry (308)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (576)
- Pharmaceutical (491)
- Pit + Quarry (394)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (518)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (430)