Müller GmbH - Innovation in Stainless Steel
Your partner to turn to in all questions around drums/containers and handling
In the fields of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food products and fine chemicals, the modular container and drum systems from Müller have long been synonymous with creative skills and the highest quality levels for a host of universal applications.
At Müller, state-of-the-art CAD systems and automated mass production lines go hand in hand with the traditional skills of the coppersmith in working stainless steel. The result: always the best solution for your specific duty, just as up to date tomorrow as it is today, since our designers always think one step ahead.
Our manufacturing operation is primarily geared to producing quality: sound ideas with no compromises - whether in small job lots of one or two items or series manufacture, meeting the most stringent specifications in pharmaceutical grade with a product range beyond compare. All necessary standard articles are available ex stock at all times. And modular construction means that individual wishes can be fulfilled promptly and cost-effectively.
Müller offers a system that can be extended, from creating a prototype right through to series manufacture, and we can provide solutions for your special applications. We have inquiring minds and are always open to new ideas. Your objectives become our mission. The best approach is to ask us right at the start. Because as our customer you can expect a wholehearted partnership: from the first strategic briefing on a joint approach to meeting your user requirement specifications right through to system commissioning. With results that can be quantified. You will see how much we still value personal contact in a high-tech world.
A basic Müller principle - flexibility for your benefit
Manufacturing is the touchstone for product development. Product design and functionality are put into effect and put to the test. Your individual wishes are converted into optimized hardware. Well established manufacturing structures enable us to meet your requirements efficiently and offer you maximum flexibility.
Müller quality- for your safety
- Quality management to ISO 9001
- certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/523/EG Module A1. Approved manufacturer to AD 2000 Code HP 0 and TRR 100 in conjunction with DIN EN 729-3
- Atex-compliant design possible for all machinery and components
- Fabrication of type-tested vessels subject to inspection by Monitoring Association for Metal and Fiber Packaging
Packed full of ideas in stainless steel.
Each one a Müller original.
Müller GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
Plant engineering and processing components (1367)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (190)
- Emptying (311)
- Conveying, transport, storage (737)
- Packaging and filling (291)
- Services (504)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical products (527)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (429)
- Manufacture of chemical fibers (284)
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products (371)
- Manufacture of detergents and cleaning agents (353)
- Manufacture of fertilizers and pest control (376)
- Manufacture of petrochemicals and mineral oil (227)
- Pharmaceutical (490)
- Ceramics + Glass (348)
- Food + Feed (517)
- Processing (588)
- Other branches of industry (428)