KIK's standard range consists of:
- Plates 1,000 x 1,000 mm, thickness 1 to 20 mm
- Tubes diameter 5 to 300 mm all thickness 1-20 mm
- Shaped parts to customer specifications
Elements for customized applications are made up to requirements from semi-finished products.
For requirements that exceed the properties of porous sintered plastics, KIK offers alternatives in glass, ceramics and metal. For these, KIK co-operates with firms that specialize in these fields.
KIK - History
KIK was founded in 1993 by the graduate engineer Alfons Kessler in the Innovation and Technological Center, Saarbrücken, Germany. The company was moved in 1998 to Kleinbittersdorf to meet the increased spatial requirements on office, laboratory and production.
KIK is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 since 2001.
Porous sintered plastics made of PE, PP and PTFE are produced in Kleinblittersdorf.
KIK Kunststofftechnik offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (1319)
- Plant engineering and processing components (1367)