GMP-compliant production for Pharmaceutical, Medical and Cosmetics Products
Labels from Diagramm Halbach, that are produced for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and cosmetics sector, are subject to particularly strict controls. All production steps are defined in accordance with the international GMP regulations for the production in a pharmaceutical environment. All GMP-compliant labels are subject to 100% quality control.
We look forward to meeting you in the Pavilion Labels & More, in hall 9 at our stand 9-410!
Other products from
Labels for Pharmaceutical, Medical and Cosmetics Products is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
- Packaging printing and finishing (186)
- Services for the packaging industry (327)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)