Portions cups are the perfect, hygienic packaging ensuring quality and freshness for the breakfast buffet in a hotel, on board of airlines, for catering and for single households. The handy round, oval, square or even honeycomb shaped cups offer perfect protection and attractive staging for your high quality products.
- in the dairy industry for packaging butter, desserts, cream cheese, soft cheese, etc.
- in the food industry for packaging ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, sauces and dips, honey, jams, spreads, nougat cream, margarine, spices, herbs, dressings etc.
The P-series comprises the following machines:
The P300 is a compact and modular form, fill and seal machine for portion cups for multiple food and dairy applications. Offering efficiency at low operational costs, it represents a complete solution when equipped with integrated case packaging systems.
A medium output category machine, the P300 handles between 22.000 and 54.000 portion packs/h. With a minimal footprint, modular structure and reduced web level height for convenient handling, the P300 ensures accurate processing, precise product cut-off and gentle product handling.
Thanks to optimised machine design and a simple, intuitive HMI, operational costs, as well as maintenance costs and downtime are kept to a minimum.
Integrated end-of-line equipment can be fitted to make the P300 a complete solution for efficient packaging and superb productivity. Available for clean, ultra-clean and aseptic (FDA) hygienic standards.
- Small footprint
- Low web level height for improved ergonomics
- Automatic, fully controlled SIP/CIP systems for maximum hygiene; equipment supplied in full compliance with European regulations
- On demand, equipment delivered compliant with further regulations (FDA, 3A and EHEDG etc.)
- Extended shelf life thanks to chemical-free (steam aseptic) aseptic packaging process
- High availability and low TCO
- Integrated end-of-line equipment makes it a complete solution
The P500 is a high-performance form, fill and seal machine processing portion cups for a lot of dairy and food applications like fresh cheese, butter, spreads, jam, dressings and sauces, etc., also handling a huge variety of cup designs.
Ensuring a nominal output of up to 108.000 portion cups/h, the P500 represents the ultimate FFS solution, also integrating case packaging for maximum efficiency.
Ideal for hygienic mini-portions of jam, honey, spreads and sauces used on airlines, at hotels or for simple catering purposes, the P500 is available for clean, ultra-clean and aseptic hygienic standards, and ensures accuracy, precise product cut-off and gentle product handling.
Able to handle a large variety of materials such as PS, PET and PP, one of the key characteristics of this high output machine is the significant saving on packaging material, made possible thanks to a series of exclusive features.
- High-performance equipment for clean, ultra-clean and aseptic (steam aseptic) hygienic standards
- Low-waste punch unit for minimal punch waste and reduced material consumption
- Evenly calibrated heating of forming material for optimum wall thickness
- Optimised packaging configurations for volume savings
Other products from
P-Series - Form, Fill & Seal Machines for Portion Packs is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (927)
- Packaging and filling machinery (340)