Corrugated cardboard stands such as POP, POS, POSM display and in general all trade marketing prints must be well thought out from the design phase of the structure and at the same time have an outstanding graphic design in order to have the ability to decisively influence the purchase decision at the shelf.
In order to create stable displays with good strength per policy, whatever they are generically called, whether POSM Display (Point of Sales Materials), POP (Point of Purchase) or POS (Point of Sales), we use specialized software, specially designed and developed for the design of Stands and Displays. It is well known that any other graphics software cannot take into account the thickness of the cardboard when folding, which can generate curvature of the cardboard and peeling due to the stresses generated by inaccurate fold design. ESKO Artioscad 3D is a leading software (created by the company that also owns the PANTONE colour standardisation) and has been developed from the very beginning specifically for display and packaging design, allowing for perfectly closed cardboard stands. This makes it possible to produce cardboard POSM displays that can support weights of up to 30 kg per poly.
- We are one of the few printers in Romania who have managed to obtain the most demanding certification in the global printing industry - FOGRA (details here: https://www.tipografia-global-print.ro/certificari-tipografia-global-print )
- We are in the process of FSC CERTIFICATION, so that we can contribute to reducing the impact of climate change, by using paperboard obtained from confirmed sources, using raw material obtained from responsible sources that protect forest ecosystems (details here: https://www.tipografia-global-print.ro/certificari-tipografia-global-print ).
- In 2020 we completed a large investment project of approx. 2 million euros in printing equipment, software and staff training (details here: https://www.globalmanager.ro/global-print-2-milioane-de-euro-investiti-in-2019-in-echipamente-si-utilaje-de-ultima-generatie/ )
- As part of the above investment, approx. 30.000 euro in licensing and training of staff for POSM Display design with dedicated software - ESKO Artioscad (details here: https://largeformat.globalprint.ro/solutie-completa-productie-posm-display-si-ambalaje/ ). Esko ArtiosCad 3D Modeling Solutions is the most advanced software capable of automatically generating the architecture of large displays or large format packaging.
- In addition, the Esko i-Cut Suite industrial production software provides material consumption efficiency of up to 30%. All information is transmitted directly from the graphic design software to the printer and then to the Esko and Elitron digital cutting machines, so that the accuracy of the final product execution is maximised.
- Investments of approx. EUR 3 million in corrugated posm display production equipment:
- DURST P5 350 UV ink 350 cm, which has just managed to win first place in the EDP Awards, witch are the printing industry's leading technology awards in Europe. For more details please visit - https://www.durst-group.com/en/magazine/edp-awards-confirm-durst-p5-series-as-most-versatile-and-productive-printing-systems-on-the-market.
- DURST P5 250 WT with water-based ink for environmentally friendly, recyclable and FSC certified posm display applications. For more details please visit - https://www.durst-group.com/en/product-finder/product/p5-250-wt. This will increase printing and finishing capacity by up to 4 million m². per year.
- For current year and 2023, we have scheduled investments of about 3 million euro in display production equipment:
- DURST P5 350 printer with UV ink (allready instaled)
- DURST P5 250 WT printer with water-based ink for ecological display requests,
- DURST RHO 2500 top performance printer that can reach print speeds of 1250 sqm/h,
- CNC cutting tables equipped with double bridges for doubled productivity (allready instaled),
- CNC cutting tables equipped with double bridges, automatic feeding and automatic pallet stacker (for maximum productivity),
- CNC x 2 (made in Italy) for hot adhesive application (first equipment allready instaled),
- CNC x 2 (made in Italy) pressing machines for uniform gluing of the wall and other parts of the display (first equipment allready instaled),
- Industrial die cutting press.
- That new industrial equipment its added to the equipment installed in 2020:
- Fuji Acuity HS true flatbed UV printer,
- Esko Kongsberg cutting tables equipped with wide range of tools for all the most difficult requests,
- HP Latex, Roland and Canon large format printers.
- The printing and finishing capacity will thus increase by up to 10 million sqm per year.
Other products from
FLOOR POSM DISPLAY is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)