Do you regularly have to fill jerry cans of 5 to 30 liters?
The AMAZON is the ideal filler for jerrycans starting from 5 till 30L. Cans will be filled completely automatically according to your product specifications. The machine is equipped with 2,4 or 6 filling heads, each filling head consists of 1 scale with 1 filling nozzle.
4 - 500 containers/hour for 10 & 20 liters with 4 filling heads and 6-750 containers/hr with 6 filling heads
A clever design results in a flexible machine which is easy to expand and easy to integrate in every line. Thanks to the modular units, capacity can be doubled by adding a second filling unit. Both units will be controlled from one operator panel and will run in parallel.
Stamped load cells which are approved for commercial use assuring a correct filling process resulting in an average accuracy of 0,2%. Each filling nozzle will be controlled by an individual load cell. The nozzles will follow the fluid level while dosing in the canister to avoid foam.
Bottles will enter the Amazon with the opening leading ensuring mechanical changeover adjustment aren’t necessary anymore. Simply select the correct recipe on the operator panel and the machine will adjust itself completely automatically with just one push on the button.
Positioning bottles during dosing is one of the key values to gain speed and to ensure splash free movements.
The filling cabinet is split up into 3 main zones:
- Infeed conveyor, bottles will enter while dosing
- Dosing zone, load cells and nozzles above
- Outfeed conveyor, bottles will leave while dosing
Movement between the different zones is realised by a pushing device which will pushover the cans from one zone to another at once.
Other products from
Amazon Filler is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Labelling, marking and identification technology (195)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (219)
- Palletising technology (88)
- Intralogistics (187)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)