Flexibility all along the line
Our UNIROB picker lines pack your products with maximum performance and are used efficiently and successfully in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, confectionery, food, non-food sectors and other industrial sectors.
The heart of the UNIROB picker lines is the top-loading area with several R.WEISS Delta robots connected in series. These high-speed helpers are used wherever maximum productivity, high cycle times and absolute precision are required.
The R.WEISS delta robots assembled in the UNIROB standard cells have a special vacuum or gripping tool, depending on the product properties. The products are placed gently and quickly in the pick & place process using single or multi-picks in the previously erected folding boxes or trays that are fed to the top-loading area.
Depending on the requirements camera systems, metal detectors and track & trace systems can be integrated into the UNIROB picker line.
Other products from
UNIROB Picker Lines is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of moulded plastic (266)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of metal (75)
Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Machinery for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging like cartons, folding boxes, trays (128)
- Machinery for paper packaging like pouches, sacks, bags (85)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Chunky, piece products (34)