UNIROB Picker Lines
Flexibility all along the line
Our UNIROB picker lines pack your products with maximum performance and are used efficiently and successfully in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, confectionery, food, non-food sectors and other industrial sectors.
The heart of the UNIROB picker lines is the top-loading area with several R.WEISS Delta robots connected in series. These high-speed helpers are used wherever maximum productivity, high cycle times and absolute precision are required.
The R.WEISS delta robots assembled in the UNIROB standard cells have a special vacuum or gripping tool, depending on the product properties. The products are placed gently and quickly in the pick & place process using single or multi-picks in the previously erected folding boxes or trays that are fed to the top-loading area.
Depending on the requirements camera systems, metal detectors and track & trace systems can be integrated into the UNIROB picker line.
Other products from
UNIROB Picker Lines is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of moulded plastic (266)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of metal (75)
Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Machinery for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging like cartons, folding boxes, trays (128)
- Machinery for paper packaging like pouches, sacks, bags (85)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Chunky, piece products (34)