Drawstring bags are used in a variety of ways. Because of the drawstring, the bags are easy to open and close again. Drawstring bags are ideal for packaging everyday products that need to be protected from dirt and dust.
Hygienic industry: Packaging for cotton wool, cotton pads or cotton buds.
Food industry: As bread bags or laundry bags in hotels or hospitals - drawstring bags are extremely versatile. They are also available as bags with a slit for automatic or semi-automatic packaging. To ensure the safety and integrity of the contents, a tear-open perforation can be integrated into the bag on request.
Industrial goods: drawstring bags are often used instead of cardboard boxes for industrial applications. A transparent drawstring bag saves space, is easy to hang and ensures visibility of the contents.
All our drawstring bags are available with one or two drawstrings in any desired colour.
Printing can be in full HD quality with up to 10 colours depending on customer specifications.
We are committed to sustainability throughout our range. Therefore, the drawstring bags are also made from polyethylene and are therefore 100% recyclable.
- With proportionate recycled material (PEKUBlue)
- With proportionate PCR/PIR material (PEKUPCR)
- In reduced thickness quality (PEKULight)
- Printable according to customer specifications
Other products from
Drawstring bags is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (248)