ROYALPACK is the manufacturer of corrugated cardboard and packaging, printed with the offset and flexographic printing technique.
We offer unit and collective packaging, structures from the POS group, as well as all individual packaging solutions adapted to the requirements of our customers, representing various market sectors.
We are the only company in Europe that has the unique line for the production of corrugated cardboard and its simultaneous lamination on a world scale. The line has many innovative technological solutions. The new machines installed guarantee the highest quality of corrugated cardboard packaging, starting from the F wave through E, B, C, EE, EB, BB and BC.
New product brand - Sila Liner - packaging printed in high resolution offset printing on a dark brown kraftliner surface.
Sila Liner is an ideal solution for customers, who think about the ecological image of their products, want to care for the natural environment, while maintaining the highest quality of print.
We offer packaging with a 3-layer protective barrier, made of specialized materials.
They are dedicated primarily to food products that require a water, grease or frost-resistant surface in the packaging.
The production of e-commerce packaging is our strong development direction.
Home delivery option of ordered products is constantly appreciated by consumers and we want to support it.
Our portfolio includes many technological solutions for this segment of the market.
ROYALPACK Sp. z o. o. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (918)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (580)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (620)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (533)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (513)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (588)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (592)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (617)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)