"Packforce Austria – The Austrian Packaging Forum" is an association for the promotion of the packaging industry in Austria. Packforce Austria is part of the Department of Packaging and Resource Management at FH Campus Wien and supports the further development of the Austrian packaging industry in functional, design, economic and ecological terms. Packforce Austria promotes communication and cooperation between packaging companies and demonstrates the innovative power of the packaging industry.
The packaging industry in Austria includes companies that are involved in the life cycle of packaging: packaging design and packaging design, production of raw materials and material components, the production of packaging materials, distribution and filling processes up to the reuse and recycling of packaging.
Main tasks of the Packforce:
Promotion of training in packaging technology, in particular the packaging technology course at the FH Campus Wien.
Implementation of scientific, funded cooperation projects along the entire life cycle of packaging. Packforce acts as an industry organization and project manager.
Implementation of information events, congresses, conferences and seminars in the field of packaging technology.
Promotion of communication on the subject of packaging through publications and events.
Office of WPO – World Packaging Organisation
Packforce Austria is packaging material-neutral and not profit-oriented.
Packforce Austria is the Austrian member of the WPO – World Packaging Organisation. WPO is the worldwide organization of national packaging institutes and packaging associations. Since January 2019, WPO's global office has been located in Vienna and is operated by Packforce Austria. For WPO, Packforce Austria is involved in various packaging projects for international organizations.
Packforce Austria GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)