The World Packaging Organisation is a non-profit, non-governmental, international federation of national packaging institutes and associations, regional packaging federations and other interested parties including corporations and trade associations.
Founded September 6, 1968 in Tokyo by visionary leaders from the global packaging community, the purpose of the organisation includes:
Encourage the development of packaging technology, science, access and engineering;
Contribute to the development of international trade; and
Stimulate education and training in packaging.
Primary activities of the organisation today are to promote education through meetings, special activities and publications, including this web site; to sponsor an international packaging design awards program; and to facilitate contact and exchange among the various national institutes of packaging.
“Better Quality of Life, Through Better Packaging, For More People”
World Packaging Organisation WPO offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (918)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (580)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (670)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (461)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (621)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (533)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (513)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (589)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (592)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (591)