*Treston supplies packaging and material handling solutions for intralogistics*
Treston is a privately owned company founded in 1969 with headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Finland and is represented by subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, and the United States. Additionally, we are represented in over 30 countries through distributors.
As a specialist in logistics workstations, Treston offers ergonomic, modular, and innovative workplace systems that are designed with the future in mind through their high adaptability. With our intelligent packaging stations, material flow and warehouse solutions, we enable lean, safe, and environmentally friendly processes and flexible adaptation in case of changes, which leads to an increase in efficiency and ultimately to an increase in productivity in logistics.
Ergonomic, flexible, and future-oriented packing stations are needed to pack goods. Our long history as a furniture manufacturer, more than 500,000 workstations delivered, and 15,000 customers globally are a guarantee that we know what we are doing. As a manufacturer with our own factories in Finland, we offer modular and cost-efficient standard products as well as customised solutions tailored to your needs.
We always have your wishes in mind and accompany you from the idea to the implementation of your project. Our experts take the time to individually address your requirements and processes to be considered and make the exact type of dimensional drawings that the customer needs. The four cornerstones of our business are customer orientation, reliability, high quality, and continuity. We supply you with robust and ergonomic industrial furniture in timeless, Scandinavian design, of the highest quality and durability.
*Easy workspace design with the 3D Configurator*
Designing an individual workstation is easy and quick with our 3D Configurator software, available at 3d.treston.com. The 3D Configurator guides you through the selection of all the necessary modules and accessories for your workstation. When you have completed the design, you can send a request for a quote electronically, or save the drawing and supply list in PDF format on your own computer with a click of a button. We also offer an assembly service. There is a comprehensive network of installation services that we use regularly at Treston, and that we can also recommend, especially for use in larger projects, to speed up the implementation of changes to manufacturing facilities.
Treston Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (187)
- Intralogistics (147)
- Services for the packaging industry (237)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (841)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (485)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (570)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (381)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (560)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (483)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (464)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (532)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (544)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (568)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (537)