Founded in the Jura in France in 1946, the Lacroix Group is the leading manufacturer of industrial package series and an expert throughout the chain thanks to vertical integration of each step.
With a presence in over 10 countries, we continue to develop in order to meet the needs of our clients on five continents.
Nowadays we offer packaging made of wood, cardboard and plastic for the agri-food and non-food industries. Our generic ranges are the result of years of research and development and meet the expectations of our clients. We remain at the forefront of innovation to create bespoke packages that suit your products while corresponding to food safety norms and minimizing the environmental impact.
Lacroix Verpackungen GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of moulded plastic (266)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of wood (52)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (248)
- Services for the packaging industry (327)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)