It was the exciting application developments around the plastic polyethylene (PE) in the nearby BASF that laid the foundation for RHEIN-PLAST, with today's headquarters in Bad Dürkheim/Pfalz, as early as 1959. Since then, 3 generations of the Eisemann family have been engaged in offering tailor-made bags and sacks made of PE monofoil to demanding customers from all over the world and from a wide variety of industrial sectors.
In the meantime, the main customers are large groups from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical industries. However, RHEIN-PLAST also develops packaging solutions for special applications and products in the food and chemical industries, i.e. wherever hygienic, pure and top quality packaging is required. These include pharmaceutical-grade, electrically conductive films for customers such as Bayer, as well as innovative special solutions for many global players in the pharmaceutical industry. Well-known automotive suppliers also have the packaging materials specially adapted to them manufactured by the medium-sized company with 85 employees. RHEIN-PLAST has its own extrusion department with 17 lines, a second hall for packaging and an in-house print shop for film printing.
Since February 2022, RHEIN-PLAST has been a member of the RINGMETALL SE group of companies, where, together with sister companies Nittel Halle GmbH and Tesseraux GmbH, it forms a three-man team of packaging experts, the INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING LINER division (booth 9-237).
Rhein-Plast GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (739)
- Services for the packaging industry (247)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (830)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (485)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (568)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (380)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (565)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (487)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (468)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (537)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (549)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (570)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (546)