More than 60 years ago, when NITTEL was founded, its product range consisted of a single product: round bottom bags for steel drums. Today, the company manufactures more than 4,000 different inner liners and custom-fit plastic liners. They are used in a wide variety of industries around the world for lining transport and storage containers. The range extends from flexible packaging made of PE, PA, aluminum and coex films to deep-drawn dimensionally stable containers such as stirrer inserts. The products are made to measure and designed to customer specifications. This protects the customer's container from the filling material and eliminates the labor- and resource-intensive cleaning process. A disposable container becomes a reusable container and the product is reliably protected from oxygen and moisture. As a result, it does not harden (e.g. adhesives) or spoil (e.g. beer). The main sectors are the chemical and food industries. Large corporations such as Wacker Chemie and DOW or the Carlsberg Brewery Group have been relying on the packaging solutions of NITTEL GmbH for years.
Nittel Halle offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)