In June 2014 the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, together with the Ministry of Agriculture, launched a new government program “Produce in Georgia.” The program’s objective is to promote an entrepreneurial culture throughout the country by stimulating the establishment new enterprise and supporting the expansion of existing operations.
Enterprise Georgia is the key implementing partner of “Produce in Georgia” and is responsible for business support, export promotion and investment in Georgia sectors.
The Business division of the agency promotes entrepreneurial activity in Georgia by supporting entrepreneurs - assisting with the creation of new enterprises as well as the expansion and refurbishment of existing enterprises. The Export division promotes the export potential of the country by increasing the competitiveness of local products and the overall volume of goods directed towards international markets. The Invest division’s primary role is to attract, promote and develop direct foreign investment in Georgia. As the moderator between foreign investors and the Government of Georgia, the Invest division ensures access to updated information, provides an efficient means of communication with Government bodies, and serves as a “one-stop-shop,” supporting investors throughout the investment process.
Enterprise Georgia offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of moulded plastic (266)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)