Grünperga Papier GmbH The specialist for fine paper
A company with tradition. Papers have been produced at our mill since 1880.
Still family-run at the time, Grünperga Papier GmbH was incorporated into Golzern Holding in 2001 with an eye to the future. Today, our team includes 115 employees.
Our core competence lies in the production of packaging and specialty papers, which are modified, reconfigured or further developed depending on their intended use. Customers from all over the world can already choose between 8 types of glassine as well as 15 types of crepe paper in different basis weights. Our export share is currently 75% with a turnover of approx. 26 million EUR.
Paper instead of plastic
With 5 decades of experience into a sustainable future - Our papers for innovative packaging solutions make it possible.
GRÜNPERGA Papier GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)