Plant Pack is the new, sustainable and high-performance alternative to conventional fossil fuel-based packaging materials. It protects and insulates in the similar way polystyrene does, but is at the same time better for the environment.
This is because sustainable packaging by Plant Pack is manufactured 100 % from bio-based raw materials and can thus simply be discarded in an organic waste bin or as home compost after being used. Sustainable packaging, made in Germany.
Plant Pack GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)