Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, latex, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Kazuaki Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc.
Mimaki Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (841)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (485)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (570)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (381)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (560)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (483)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (464)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (532)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (544)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (568)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (537)