SUPER DRY desiccants are your moisture safeguard for packaging and container applications.
We are your partner in supply chain safety. Bringing together 20 years of knowledge and experience. Providing services and products that safeguard your goods against moisture during transport and storage.
Delivering quality products, designed to protect and made to last. Providing Factory Audits, helping you and your vendors to detect, control and eliminate moisture damage risks on-site. Our Training & Seminars raise awareness, pin-pointing the risks and providing solutions for all stages of your supply chain.
SUPER DRY is present in more than 25 countries, serving you and your vendors in more than 40 offices worldwide.
We work hard every day to protect your goods from factory to shelf.
Preventing damage - Maximizing revenue.
SUPER DRY EUROPE B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)