Enplater Group was founded in 1962 to print flexible packaging, assuring image, protection, and machinability depending on the characteristics and requirements of each product. Since then, the market demand has enabled us to innovate, progress, and improve our products to be in a leading position in the packaging market. Enplater offers the best-added value flexible packaging with a wide range of materials, the latest technology, experienced team, and capacity. It’s certificated BRC, ISO 14001 and Sedex. The environment is a key pillar on Enplater development, it is certificated EMAS, ISO14001 and offers ready to recycle printed flexible packaging: PEfull, Paperfull, OPPfull, PETfull, PCR (Post Consumer Recyled), PIR (Post Industrial Recycled) and compostable.
ENPLATER Envases Plasticos del ter, S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (248)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)