ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with a comprehensive product offering. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. ProAmpac’s approach to sustainability – ProActive Sustainability -- provides innovative sustainable flexible packaging products to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals. We are guided in our work by five core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
We are moving flexible packaging forward by redefining innovation through collaboration within our own company and with our customers and suppliers. ProAmpac brings brand owners and packaging experts together to generate fresh thinking, accelerate advanced technology and increase speed-to-market, package customization and consumer differentiation.
Our expertise is rooted in shared core values grown from the heritage of our small businesses and strategic acquisitions. Collectively, we are stronger and more responsive, with a broader geographic footprint.
At ProAmpac, our culture is key to our long-term success. We strive to be authentic as we live out the heritage of our small business culture. We value the connections we’ve created, and our employees feel empowered in their shared efforts to innovate successfully. ProAmpac was founded on the idea that a focus on material science will drive innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers, supported by our five core values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement, Impact – that foster a culture of speed, simplicity, and self-confidence.
Our company is made stronger by challenging ourselves and each other, while we move what matters forward. With a focus on performance and a passion for our work, we are not bound by organizational hierarchy. We are committed to serving our customers and the communities in which we work and live.
Together, we are ProAmpac, the trusted leader in global change in the packaging industry.
ProAmpac is a member of Pritzker Private Capital, which partners with middle-market companies based in North America with leading positions in the manufactured products, services and healthcare sectors. The firm's differentiated, long-duration capital base allows for efficient decision-making, broad flexibility with transaction structure and investment horizon, and alignment with all stakeholders. Pritzker Private Capital builds businesses for the long term and is an ideal partner for entrepreneur- and family-owned companies. Pritzker Private Capital is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). For more information, visit PPCPartners.com.
ProAmpac Flexibles AG offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (248)
- Packaging printing and finishing (186)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)