Innovative packaging solutions and professional co-packing
Promotional merchandise and specials are an essential sales tool: a bottle of champagne boxed with two elegant toasting flutes, a gratis mascara product sample added to a lipstick or a dual pack of shampoo are just a few examples. Our Packservice staff make sure that promotional products are given an attractive packaging that is fit for the occasion or season, and shipped to their destination POS to attract the customers' attention. Packservice Group is a packaging service an fulfillment provider headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany. The Group employs a total staff of over 1,400 at more than 30 sites in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
For more than 40 years, the company has been working for leading brand manufacturers and realising creative and sales-promoting packaging concepts for the point of sale. Packservice's customers include brand manufacturers from the FMCG sector as well as industry and pharma.
Packaging and commissioning are part of the co-packer's standard portfolio: the assembly of POS displays, the filling of gift sets or the machine processing of products. In addition, the Packservice Group provides numerous other logistics services, such as taking over the purchase of packaging materials, employee leasing or fulfilment, as well as consulting services, such as the optimisation of the packaging process or the development of packaging materials. The company focuses on innovations in the area of sustainability and digitalisation and develops new solutions such as the environmentally friendly comb pallet WAPAL or the plastic-free wrapping paper PaperStretch. With the new online configurator POS-Helden.com, another step is now being taken towards the digitalisation of customer enquiries.
The Packservice portfolio includes:
» Consultancy, planning and organisation of packaging projects
» Packaging development and optimisation
» Product processing and finishing
» Packing and order picking
» Order fulfilment and logistics for e-commerce
» Tracking of hazardous goods, batch tracking
» Procurement and dispatching of packaging materials
» Assembly, quality control etc.
The Packservice promise of quality:
» Trained personnel and well-equipped production facilities
» Numerous options for automated processing
» High flexibility, reliability and on-deadline delivery
» Sustainable quality management with internal audits
» Extensive compliance management
» State-of-the-art production and IT systems
For more information, please visit www.packservice.com
Packservice Gruppe offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
- Services for the packaging industry (327)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)