Cabka specializes in pallets and large containers made from recycled plastic, but our mission is much larger than that.
We believe that transformation matters, and we want our sustainable products to enable a better future.
At Cabka, our goal isn’t to just move things. We want to transform them for the better. We enable breakthrough innovation at the supply chain’s most vital points—and beyond—with clever, sustainable solutions for load carriers.
That transformation is at the heart of our work because we see opportunity in waste: We combine smart design with creative engineering, always finding ways to get the most out of our products before repurposing them at the end of their lifespans.
We understand that resources are finite, but possibilities are endless with bold thinking.
That means we never back down from a challenge, because every challenge is just an opportunity for positive change—for the industry, for the environment, and for the people living in it.
We know that progress is only progress when it’s for everyone. So let’s create a future that makes us all proud.
Cabka Group GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)