Headquartered in Wiener Neudorf, Austria, and founded in 2012, Schur Flexibles Group produces innovative, high-quality and made-to-measure packaging solutions for the food, aroma protection, hygiene and pharmaceutical industries. Based on its integrated value chain, from extrusion via printing and laminating to extensive bag and pouch making, the Group currently generates annual sales of around EUR 590 million, making it one of the top European players in the industry. Schur Flexibles connects approx. 2,200 employees and 23 production plants in Western and Eastern Europe, all of them highly specialised and each of them enjoying technology-leadership status in their own respective fields. Aiming at accelerating change for a better world through protective packaging solutions, the Group puts sustainability at the core of its business.
Schur Flexibles Germany GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of paper, carton and cardboard (427)
- Packaging materials and supplies made of flexible plastic (335)
- Packaging materials and supplies with special characteristics (248)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)