A. Hatzopoulos S.A. develops value-added flexible packaging solutions for the food & beverages, home- & personal care, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries. Founded in Thessaloniki, Greece in 1931, today the company is one of the fastest growing packaging converters in Europe employing over 430 people. Through a well-organized international network, we partner with leading brands across 30 countries that rely on our packaging expertise and our unparalleled customer support.
Guided by our fundamental belief in sustainable and responsible development, we have developed a strong vision to create value through packaging excellence. With our custom solutions, we assist our customers to increase the shelf-life and enhance the packaging aesthetics of their products for 90 years. Our long-term growth is reliant upon investment in cutting-edge technology and infrastructure, research and development of innovative products and continuous training of our employees, who represent our most important asset.
We passionately offer unparalleled flexible packaging solutions and services, supporting our partners to improve their packaging efficiency across the value chain.
A. HATZOPOULOS S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)