Schur®Star Systems, based in German Flensburg, produce premade bags constructed for the patented Schur®Star Concept. These bags are delivered to the customer on a unique string, produced specifically to run on the Schur®Star Packaging Machines. Premade bags bring perfect positioning of the bag for filling, ensuring improved productivity, and elimination of downtime causing product and/or packaging waste.
The Schur®Star Concept comprises two machine platforms. The Schur®Star is our full scale solution with high packing capacity, multiple filling positions and multiple index filling. Schur®StarLight is the compact & easy-to-go solution that does not require compressed air and is easily moved around. Despite the low investment, it is an extremely flexible solution.
Premade bags for both Schur®Star and Schur®StarLight machines are produced from a large variety of flexible materials, fossil or bio-based. The raw materials are sourced worldwide from recognized suppliers. All bags and pouches are available in a large range of shapes and constructions, and can be produced with numerous additional features.
Filling can take place manually, semi automatically and fully automatically – and change-over between products, bag types, and filling methods requires only a few minutes without additional tooling.
The machine is easily integrated into an existing production setup and likewise easily combined with additional equipment – e.g. for weighing, processing, marking or labelling.
The Schur®Star Concept for “Bagging technology made simple"
Schur Star Systems GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)