The family-owned company founded by Ernst Reiner in 1913, headquartered in Furtwangen in the Black Forest, now offers the three corporate areas of stamps, scanners and high-precision parts. REINER is among the market leaders in stamps in Europe and OCR printing and scanning systems in Germany.
180 motivated and qualified employees develop and produce based on the highest quality standards. New technologies and modern production facilities permit economic and highly precise production. With more than 60 national and international representations, REINER is present on all the important key markets in Europe. Industry, public administration or banks: REINER products are used everywhere!
The REINER marking devices are ideal for the reliable marking of small to medium-sized batches.
The mobile marking devices achieve efficient and smudge-proof marking without having to resort to expensive marking equipment or labeling systems. REINER's marking devices are portable and can therefore be used flexibly anywhere in the production process.
Perfectly suited for effective and time-saving marking of almost all surfaces such as paper, pallets, cardboard, wood or stone. Printing on complex surfaces such as foils, packaging and glass is made possible by specially developed MP inks.
With REINER marking devices, printing graphics, logos, best-before dates, continuous barcodes, QR codes or LOT numbers is child's play.
Ernst REINER GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)